6:00-7:00, 14:00-15:00, 22:00-23:00 daily.
- Players can move their fleet into the System Battle during the event time(s).
- Fleets will arrive at the Faction Base after entering System Battle. Players can move their fleet to an adjacent Fluidic Outpost following the path.
- Fleets will attack enemy controlled Fluidic Outposts and the winning faction will take control.
- If a player fleet is defeated, it will retreat to the Faction Base where it can be repaired.
- Players from the same faction will be rewarded based on overall occupied planetoids alter the event ends.
- Players will also earn rewards based on their DPK ranking after the event ends.
- You can set your fleet in the base After the fleet leave base, the change will not effect your fleet until the fleet
return to the base and you can‘t reload Torpedo or change your equip until you return to the base.
- In system battles, if players cannot view battles or the battle loading process is too long, the system will assume that players choose the auto-play function and will release skills automatically. View battles again or battles load successfully will resume the default operation.