Here you can see and manage your main and reserve fleets, ships which located on your main base and in colonies. You can see your main fleets total strength, location, speed, scan level and cargo. You can add starships to fleets, change them between main and reserve fleet. If you want send starship to base or colony you must reach them.
Here you can also change the battle order of your fleet. Battle order is very important to win.
- Reach Level 11, 13, and 30 to add 2, 3, and 4 starships (respectively).
- Flagships can utilize skills in battle. To use skills, you must learn them first.
- Reach level 11, 13, 30, and 35 to add 1, 2, 3, and 4 starships to your reserve.
Fleet Window: Formation
- Select a starship to receive defensive bonuses in its position. Reform Blueprints are used to increase position levels.
- The top level position can only be 1 level higher than the lowest level position.
|Formation Level||All starships|
|All formations ≥ Lv.1||Armor +100
|All formations ≥ Lv.2||Armor +150
|All formations ≥ Lv.3||Armor +200
|All formations ≥ Lv.4||Armor +400
|All formations ≥ Lv.5||Armor +800
|All formations ≥ Lv.6||Armor +1 ,600